Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 1 is done!

I've had a good first week on the challenge. Had a slip up here and there, but I'm down over 10lbs in the first week! w00t!

The first week I dialed in my nutrition and now I'm back at the gym. Today's WOD was HORRIBLE! Here's what it was ...

5 Rounds For Time ...
- 15 Pullups (Green Band)
- 15 Dips (Box)
- 10x 135lb Power Clean
- 200m Row

It took me a whopping 32m 48s! HOLY CRAP! That's the way to get back into it! I was excited because I actually RX'd the weight!

Got a friggin' charlie horse in my leg already though, so I've drank a bunch of water, had 16oz of Gatorade and ate a banana! Hopefully that will make it so I'm not waking up in pain tonight. Hopefully I'm not TOO obliterated to make it to the gym tomorrow. We'll see ...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Joe! That's inspiring! I just started YESTERDAY working out at frog's - back to my old routine I've let slide for the past year (or so). It felt great but I still have to work on the nutrition part! Keep going - you're inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mich ... so I fell off the blogger bandwagon for awhile ... but you can checkout my new blog at RecoveringFatGuy.com!

    ReplyDelete