Monday, July 25, 2011

The weeks just slip by ...

Well the nutrition challenge was a complete failure for me. I basically just dropped off after a week when I wasn't losing any more weight.

Basically I just got discouraged.

It's been one week that I've been doing CF @ 6AM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'm liking it ... A LOT. Marcy is going with me too which I love. It's great that we can support each other during the trauma that is crossfit.

I'm feeling stronger then I have in a long time and I hope I can keep this up. I'm just tired of the ups and downs. I need to make a life change ... but I'm realizing that John Maxwell is sooo right ...

‎"Real, sustainable change doesn't happen in a moment. It's a process." John Maxwell, Today Matters

Those are words I need to live by ... when things don't come quick, I need to remember that it shouldn't and that I need to work through it and it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment