Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nutrition Challenge : Day 60 - We are on the downward slope ...

Only 24 more days ... I'm down in the 270's (started at 308lb) now and I'm stoked. I've stuck pretty well to the no cheating the final 5 weeks ... basically not doing straight up carbs like I would usually.

It's my 1 year anniversary starting CrossFit on December 7th ... In a years time I've lost 80+lb and I can't believe how much better I feel.

A few days ago I did my first handstand! I had my feet over my head, back against a wall support all my weight with just my arms ... all 280lb of me. I had some help getting my feet over my head. I look forward to being able to do it anytime, anywhere!

Thanksgiving is in 5 days ... and I'm gonna eat to my hearts content and I'm looking forward to it. Unfortunately, I'll never be able to eat the same now that I know how I SHOULD be eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment